- All Bills Inclusive – Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner, Internet Access.
- Fully Furnished double bedrooms with individual hardwired internet ports
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Shared Communal Gardens and Games Area New For Summer 2019
- Modern fitted bathroom and shower rooms
- Gated complex with on site infrared security camera"s
- Large Communal Lounge Area with Large Flat screen Plasma TV
- 5 Minute Walk To The Main Reading University Campus
- Each double bedroom provides a hand basin with mirror and light
- Modern Fitted Kitchens With Appliances
Situated within the sought after student village of Hillside Court are these impressively renovated student houses providing luxury student accommodation to the students of Reading University. The property provides excellent accommodation with furnished double bedrooms, a large open plan entertaining area, furnishings and appliances, patio doors leading to an individual garden with a seating area. The Hillside Court will boast a new communal games area and shared gardens in the summer of 2019 which will boost the student living experience within the Hillside Court development.
The rent will include the utilities such as Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner and Internet Access.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.