- All Bills Inclusive – Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner, Internet Access.
- Fully Furnished double bedrooms with individual hardwired internet ports
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Shared Communal Gardens and Games Area New For Summer 2019
- Modern fitted bathroom and shower rooms
- Gated complex with on site infrared security camera"s
- Large Communal Lounge Area with Large Flat screen Plasma TV
- 5 Minute Walk To The Main Reading University Campus
- Each double bedroom provides a hand basin with mirror and light
- Modern Fitted Kitchens With Appliances
Situated within the sought after student village of Hillside Court are these impressively renovated student houses providing luxury student accommodation to the students of Reading University. The property provides excellent accommodation with furnished double bedrooms, a large open plan entertaining area, furnishings and appliances, patio doors leading to an individual garden with a seating area. The Hillside Court will boast a new communal games area and shared gardens in the summer of 2019 which will boost the student living experience within the Hillside Court development.
The rent will include the utilities such as Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner and Internet Access.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
Professional Administration Charges inclusive of VAT
Administration fee- Inclusive of VAT per property which includes one tenant reference.
Contract fee £300.00* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements * General administration fees
Referencing fee £150.00* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
Credit check fee £90.00
Room Administration Charges inclusive of VAT
Contract fee £68.00
Referencing fee £70.00
Credit check fee £90.00
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.