NEW TO THE MARKET- Stunning newly renovated double bedrooms to rent to the East of the Town Centre. This newly renovated mid-terrced town house comprises of entrance hallway leading to one ground floor double bedroom which is fully furnished, spacious newly fitted kitchen area with built in appliances and a dining area with table and chairs. Located on the first floor is another spacious double bedroom which is fully furnished and a family bathroom with overhead power shower. The second floor comprises of two large double bedrooms and a second kitchen with appliances. The property has been modernised throughout to a very high standard and also benefits from having double glazed windows throughout.
EXTRA £100.00 FOR ALL BILLS INCLUDED - GAS, WATER, ELECTRIC AND COUNCIL TAX.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:- Fully furnished with Double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
- Ground Floor Kitchen:- Comes fully fitted with built in fridge freezer, built in washing machine and table and chairs.
- Ground Floor Shower Room:- Shower Cubicle, W.C and hand basin.
- First Floor Bedroom:- Fully furnished with Double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
- First Floor Family Bathroom:- Bath with overhead shower, W.C and hand basin.
- Second Floor Front Bedroom:- Fully furnished with Double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
- Second Floor Back Bedroom:- Fully furnished with Double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
- Second Floor Kitchen:- Comes fully fitted with built in fridge freezer, built in washing machine.
EXTRA £100.00 FOR ALL BILLS INCLUDED:- Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax.
CALL NOW FOR EARLY VIEWING
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.